Fluid Tap Shoe (CG17)
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Fluid Tap Shoe Enhances Flexibility in the Studio
The Fluid tap shoe was created for the dancer who likes to push boundaries. The pliable suede outsole and lightweight Texon® board shank enhances flexibility and control through every movement. Features high quality Capezio® Tele Tone® toe and heel taps mounted on the resonant fiberboard. Added details include padded collar and Achilles notch for absolute comfort while performing.
- Soft, quality PU leather upper
- Suede flexible outsole with light Texon® board shank for flexibility with support
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Padded insole
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Plastic heel
- Women: Begin with 1/2 - 1 size up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 - 3 sizes up from street shoe size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews